Ever since my days with the Palm Treo, where you could set a simple on/off schedule for the phone with a couple of clicks, I’ve wanted an easy to use utility that would allow me to control many of my phones settings on a schedule.
I have tried several other Android utilities (Tasker, Taskbomb) that allow control of these settings, as well as schedule many other tasks. Although these utilities are very powerful, the complexity of setting up the tasks within these apps took away from the appeal of using them.
Thats why I love Timeriffic by RDRR Labs, its simple, powerful, yet extremely easy to use. I once again have a utility that allows me to schedule my phone settings with just a couple of clicks.
Here is a sample weekday Timeriffic schedule:
- 5:25 am: Wake up, turn airplane mode off, turn ringer and system audio to 100%.
- 6:25 am: Turn on Bluetooth radio
- 7:00 am: Mute ringer, turn on vibrate, system volume to 0%, bluetooth off
- 3:01 pm: Ringer on, system audio to 100%, bluetooth on
- 3:30 pm Bluetooth off
- 12:01 am: Airplane on, system ringer and system audio off
If you frequently forget to turn your ringer on/off for work or school, or want the ability to automate some other phone settings on a schedule, I highly recommend you give Timeriffic a try it’s a free download from the Google Play Store.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends and contacts on Google Plus, Facebook, Reddit and Twitter using the following buttons so that they can also enjoy the article.