I’m curious to see what direction Barnes & Noble chooses for its Nook line of tablets and e-readers on the heals of Amazons complete revamp of its E-ink readers as well as the introduction of its first Android color tablet the Kindle Fire.
We will post an update following the press event Monday with details of the announcement.
- Barnes & Noble Nook Announcement of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Barnes & Noble to Unveil Nook Color 2 Nov. 7? (mashable.com)
- Barnes & Noble sends invites for Nook event November 7 (electronista.com)
- Barnes & Noble event on Nov. 7; new Nook expected (marketwatch.com)
- Barnes & Noble Having A Breakfast NOOK Event On November 7th, But How Will All Those Journalists Fit In One Room? (androidpolice.com)